Saturday 21 February 2009

Betcha can't eat just one...

Oh yes, they really do make everything bigger in California! We just got back from a week in California visiting our favorite haunts and people and eating as much as we could. This is an olive oil loaf from the Roma in Pasadena, where I stayed with our friends Laura and Steve. Although tempted, we did not eat this in one sitting. It complimented our 100% local Valentine's dinner from the farmer's market and made excellent french toast the next morning. Thanks, Steve and Laura! Also thank you, Woo, for not biting or scratching me the whole time.

1 comment:

Deana M said...

Molly & George!
It was so nice to see you two!! I really need to make time for a visit soon. I will call you durning the week to keep up on things...I really wish we could have seen eachother more, but I know how it is when their are a lot of friends to see. Give Buddy a big kiss for me...I love you lots!
Deana