Wednesday 25 March 2009

Amusing Signs

This week George is away at a conference in snowy, snowy Germany. As I blog, George is giving a talk, which I am sure is blowing everyone away. The conference is being held in Ringberg Castle and the room he is staying in is in a tower! I'm not sure whether there are any dragons guarding the castle, but if there are, I'm sure St. George will take care of them. But I did wonder when I got an e-mail requesting me to cut off my hair and send it to him...

Anyway, Buddy and I have been left to our own devices. I am rather impatiently waiting to hear about a job for which I interviewed last week while procrastinating preparing for another job interview next week. Now that it really does feel like spring, Buddy and I are taking even more walks. We have now developed the mysterious power to make it start to rain as soon as we are too far from the house to duck back inside. Then as soon as we get back home, Buddy's ears dripping water and my jeans weighing 5 pounds, the sun miraculously reappears. We have tried this multiple times and seem to be very good at it. Unfortunately, George has the camera in Germany so I can't show you any photographic evidence of this feat. You'll just have to take my word for it.

BUT, I can show you the beginnings of my Funny Signs collection...Enjoy!


1 comment:

Matt said...

Squidgy bits!